Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tester






Well, if you know me at all you know that this past couple weeks have been very difficult for me, as far as this business goes.  I was fortunate enough to upgrade my equipment in hopes to make my pictures nicer and to make the editing process faster as to spend more time with my family.  So far it has done just the opposite!  I won't go into it all, but let's just say I am being stretched and grown like crazy!  So anyway, I had a couple of shoots over the weekend and was so anxious to get them edited with my new software..... and pretty much everything has gone wrong!  So, this is the first picture I have edited with my new camera, using my new software on my new computer!  There will be more to come from the beautiful Heyworth family, but for now, here is one just to see how it turns out.  I am working on getting my monitor calibrated so this is just a little test, and hopefully something to tide them over until the real products happen!  Thanks so much Heyworth family for your patience in advance! ;-)  

1 comment:

DeGroot Family said...

randi - i love this picture! i don't know all the stress that went into it (sounds like there was some) but it turned out awesome!