Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Julie and Gely-MARRIED!!

Julie and I go way back! She has been good friends with my older sister since they were in middle school, and it is still a bit surreal that I shot her wedding! I really love being a part of weddings and I so enjoy being able to capture all the special moments that take place on the wedding day...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

About to see each other for the first time...
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They got married at The Old Church in Portland. So beautiful!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Such a fun group of friends!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Congratulations you guys! I pray the Lord blesses your marriage abundantly!! Hope you're having a blast in GREECE!

2 comments:

Kami said...

Beautiful pictures!! I bet they'll love them.

JMastro said...

Randi, you outdid yourself! I can't stop looking at these pictures and can't wait to see the rest of them. Thank you so much for making our wedding day amazing and something we will never forget!!