Friday, July 23, 2010

The Phipps family!

I had so much fun with these guys, and as you will see, I had a very hard time narrowing it down for the blog! So, photo overload coming up! =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVE that happy face!
Photobucket

Just because I thought it was funny!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVE these!
Photobucket

Couldn't decide which I liked better...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Big baby kisses!
Photobucket

So much love...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks guys!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I am sitting here "wasting" time because I can NOT tear myself away from your blog! I want to comment on every post, but I'll just comment on "mine". Thanks SO much for preserving these memories for us! You are amazingly talented and we had a FUN time with you. It was fun to see you so happy. :)

~Nicole