Saturday, August 16, 2008

Preston Wyatt-a little bigger!






You may remember this little guy from a few months ago, however he has changed quite a bit! I flew down to Medford last weekend to hang out with my dear friend Cindy and her little guy Preston. He is just too adorable for words! He was all smiles and giggles the whole morning, then we decided to take some pictures of him later that afternoon, and he was just serious as can be! Cindy and I were both trying every sound, gesture, anything to get this 4 month old baby to smile, and he would not give in! We managed to get a couple, after literally sweating through my shirt. He is such a little stinker, but a cute one!

1 comment:

lundbergfamily said...

He is so cute, I think I will call him Jindy because I see both of them in his adorable face.
Donny