Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's ME

Okay, so this is the ONLY time you will ever see a post with pictures of just me.  This was part of my training course down in Arizona.  Kacey wanted to give me a feel from in FRONT of the camera, and boy was it different than being behind it!  It definitely gave me a new perspective, and hopefully I will be better at giving direction and encouragement to you all now.  I was also encouraged to post these pictures of me on here; I normally don't like seeing pictures of myself, but with the help of a professional make-up artist and photoshop, I don't mind so much!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
All photos by Kacey Luvi Pearson
 

No comments: