Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Arizona trip-RESULTS!

Hi everyone.  Thanks so much for your support in the photo contest!  Wow, those numbers you pulled in were incredible!  Congratulations to the Mckean family!!  
Now onto some documentation of my recent trip to Arizona.  I was fortunate enough to spend two whole days with my absolute favorite photographer, Kacey Luvi Pearson.  It was a one-on-one intensive training course, and I am so excited to put all the information I gleaned to some use!   Here are some pictures I took of Kacey in her wedding dress.  It was so awkward photographing someone I looked up to as much as I do her, but she was so easy going and it was just so much fun, I kind of forgot to be nervous.  And seriously, she just had her dress lying in a pile in her closet, and threw herself together real quick in the morning.  Yet somehow, she ended up looking like this.  A-MA-ZING!! 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
More photos from my trip, to come!

No comments: