Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More from ARIZONA!

This is the beautiful Amy. She was just perfect, I had so much fun with her! Photographing her, in this way, made me realize this is where my passion lies. I love high fashion and taking risks. I love pushing pictures to the edge and am hoping to do more of that this year! I had such an amazing time on my trip; this was such an unreal learning experience!

These first ones, Kacey took of me shooting Amy, then you can see the final product.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: