Monday, October 13, 2008

The Kotka Family

I had the privilege of photographing this great couple and their dog, Ella, this past week! We got rained out last weekend so I was very excited to see the sun on Saturday morning! It only took about 2 weeks but we finally found a cute little park/trail in Beaverton to meet at! I kept finding all these great spots around my area but they all turned out to be either "Private Property" or "No Trespassing." I was getting shut down everywhere, but then we found this, and it worked! This is Ella. She is definitely a part of the family!


They were so great in front of the camera. I felt like all these shots were actual moments they shared, and that's what I love about photography!

She has such beautiful eyes!

Thanks for your patience and flexibility guys-I'm so glad we finally met up and that it worked out so well!

No comments: