Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Wedding After

This was such a fun experience for me! Josh and Colette got married in July, and I actually did their engagements back in March. Well, this time they wanted to get back in their wedding attire and get some more non-traditional pictures. I LOVED it! I have been wanting to do a shoot like this for a long time. So, we started out at a little field in Beaverton for the classic country, then headed to the east side for the grungy and urban. We had a blast!Like my new chair?? It was my Goodwill score of the week!I love these! She looks like a supermodel!We definitely got some strange looks, putting a beautiful bride in the grungiest part of town...but that's what I loved about it!
Thanks so much you guys. This really was such a special treat for me!

1 comment:

Strauss House said...

How fun! Great job as usual. :o)